Friday, February 11, 2005

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

If ignoring this memo isn't treason, I don't know what is. Everyone who lost someone in the attack should print this out, roll it up, and go shove it down the throat of the nearest Bush voter. I plan to keep a bunch of copies of it to put on the windshield of every car I see with a Bush sticker.. I'm going to tape it to the door of every Bush voter in my neighborhood. The whole argument for re-electing Bush was that he would be tougher on terrorism than Kerry. And this proves that Bush didn't give a shit about terrorism. This proves that "operation ignore terror" was in full swing in the Bush White House.

Is it coincidence that the Project for a New American Century said we'd need a new Pearl Harbor type event to start the neo-con attack on the middle east?

No comments: