Friday, May 20, 2005

Stuff Keeps Happening

I'm sitting in the backrow of the Mark Taper Forum in downtown Los Angeles, watching my union brothers and sisters load in the new David Hare play about the Bush administration, Stuff Happens. While I wait for the electricians to cut work lights and focus, so I can focus projection, I've been blogging and reading. Check out my Backstage with Supak blog for more on this new, sure-to-be-controversial play. I stumbled upon this, thanks to mrboma's diary at the Daily KOS:
George W. Bush and his gang of neocon warmongers have destroyed America’s reputation. It is likely to stay destroyed, because at this point the only way to restore America’s reputation would be to impeach and convict President Bush for intentionally deceiving Congress and the American people in order to start a war of aggression against a country that posed no threat to the United States.
You know you're way too far right when the Reagan Republicans want to impeach you... If James Dobson can move his pinky and hurt your nuts, you may have too much in his palm, and that's where Bill Frist and his band of Dobsian Crusaders are stuck now, firmly in the hand of the new Jerry Falwells.

No comments: