Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miss Me Yet?

Good thing I haven't seen one of the Bush "Miss Me" T-shirts. I'd go off on any idiot who would wear such an expression of stupidity. I have a lot of pent up anti-Bushness left, especially after watching the result of foxes guarding hen houses for eight years.

My reply to anyone wearing such a travesty of fashion?

"Hell no, I don't miss him yet! He's still with us!"

Watch the oil wash ashore all along the gulf coast. Realize that the oil under the water is even more abundant, sucking oxygen out of the water, killing everything in it's path, and converting the entire gulf into a dead zone. Then realize that the agency that was our last line of protection against this, the Minerals Management Service in the Interior Department (under Bush, a subsidiary of the oil industry), and realize that this whole mess could have been stopped had it not been for George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

No comments: