Monday, October 22, 2007

My Burned Out Neighbors Must Hate America

Last night, we watched the flames of the fires engulf the hills of brush less than a mile from our house. Three houses less than a mile away burned to the ground overnight. So, I was a little surprised, after years of getting assaulted by the Bush voters who make up two-thirds of the electorate here, to find out from Glenn Beck, that these neighbors of mine hate America.
I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.
Wow. I knew my neighbors probably voted for Bush. I know they support killing Muslims because more than one of them told me we should just nuke the whole middle east. I know they want middle class children to die if their parents are too stupid or lazy to make the fortune health insurance costs. I know they've assaulted me physically because they don't like my bumper stickers. I know they support the second amendment and the rest can go fuck themselves.

But I didn't know they hated America.

Oh, and it's a brush fire, you moron.

No comments: