Monday, February 27, 2006

Reaction disappoints U.S. backers in UAE

Don't bother following the link, unless you like to read the Moonie drivel on the Washington Times boo-hooing about the Dubai ports takeover. All of us who are upset about this deal are hysterical, anti-arab, racist protectionists. Sure. Here's my reaction to the person who sent this to my union news group (yes, that again):
Maybe I'd feel bad for these people if they recognized Israel, and not the Taliban. Maybe I'd feel bad if there weren't so many Bush family ties to the money to be made on this deal. Maybe I'd feel bad for these poor, misunderstood Arabs who come from a tyrannical fascist monarchy, not unlike the one we just deposed in Iraq. Or, maybe I just realize that the Washington Times, and it's flock of Moonies' "reporters" are just a front for a bunch of power-hungry robber barons who are finding yet another way to screw the American worker.

Remember all the Republican congressmen who were there to crown the Reverend Moon as Lord King Jesus on Earth. Isn't there a commandment about that. What a bunch of hypocrites. But, whatever. They have to go where the money, and the people willing to lie and steal for them, are.

So, boo-hoo. I don't know why you waste your time reading this bull slobber from one of the most right-wing bunch of whackos carrying the president's now very foul water.

Dubai is more like the Casablanca of the middle east. "Shocked! Absolutely shocked to find terrorism going on here!"

I"m with Lou Dobbs on this one. I'm an equal opportunity discriminator. I think American ports should be run by American companies. Preferably American companies with addresses here, not in the Caymans, who pay taxes. Now that's patriotism. And all you right wingers who said those of us who were against this TRILLION DOLLAR BOONDOGGLE in Iraq weren't patriotic, I say shove it.

No comments: